Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2011

3D Pokedex Fun #4

I heard Cofagrigus haunted ancient ruins, guess this house is pretty ancient.

Wow, a Conkeldurr and Mienfoo working together to fend off a Mandibuzz.

Awww, Cubchoo is so adorable. I almost didn't notice the Tirtouga.

These two Druddigon were having a bit of a scuffle!

Is it me, or does this Eelektrik remind you of a leech?

Garbodor is camera shy. Seems Krokorok and Shelmet are cool in front of a camera though.

Klang must love cars.

This was a strange group to spot together. Krookodile, Timburr, Swanna, and Drilbur. 

I guess this alley is where Seismitoad and Palpitoad live. Cute Vullaby on that guy's shoulder.

I didn't think much of Swoobat till this one did a dance for me out on the balcony.

These cute Archen were playfully annoying the Carracosta. 

I wonder why these Deino are finding a Joltik so fascinating?

Mienshao and Eelektross eh? Did you spot the Durant's in the tree?

1 comment: